Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
alan93 Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:10:30 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: vegascyclist Go to Quoted Post
Where can I get a new relay for my Kenmore Gold GD5PHAXLB01? Is it possible to buy them locally or do you have to send away for them?

Thanks,

Bill

click Find Parts at top.
vegascyclist Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 3:51:40 PM(UTC)

Where can I get a new relay for my Kenmore Gold GD5PHAXLB01? Is it possible to buy them locally or do you have to send away for them?

Thanks,

Bill
alan93 Posted: Sunday, May 23, 2010 2:05:36 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: vegascyclist Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same problem with the clicking and the refrigerator and freezer not cooling. Let me know.

Thanks,

Bill

if its clicking the relay is bad , fix it, if you have a question ask, the information you need is all right here most likely.
vegascyclist Posted: Sunday, May 23, 2010 12:44:17 PM(UTC)

I am having the same problem with the clicking and the refrigerator and freezer not cooling. Let me know.

Thanks,

Bill
alan93 Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 5:05:30 AM(UTC)

Anybody understand this with supplied picture above?

http://www.servicematters.com/d...rt_instruct/8201792B.pdf
alan93 Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 4:27:19 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
The original parts may no longer be available. I use a universal replacement if the customer is ok with it and I don't have the right one. I usa a URO41 for 1/5 hp compressor with run capacitor, about $25 available at any appliance parts store.

What the heck is a UR041? And this is expected to last how long as a generic substitute?
I have no idea what my compressor hp is.
richappy Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:18:08 AM(UTC)

The original parts may no longer be available. I use a universal replacement if the customer is ok with it and I don't have the right one. I usa a URO41 for 1/5 hp compressor with run capacitor, about $25 available at any appliance parts store.
alan93 Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:22:18 PM(UTC)

Can anyone please explain why this company does not supply the correct parts?
alan93 Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:14:17 PM(UTC)

Here is the diagram (see 12 on left)

Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GD5LHGXKQ00 | AppliancePartsPros.com

First I ordered 13 wrong.
Then i ordered 16 but it does not work because it is totally different from my orignal factory part.

Does anybody know why this site claims these are actual Whirlpool parts for specific model refrigerator but does not send correct parts?
alan93 Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:06:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
If you ordered the factory service part, it's an easy job, just unplug and and plug in new; wire it per the old device.

Well I ordered the replacement part for the orginal compressor after ordering the wrong one.

But it DOES NOT just plug in.

The new one is totally different and even the connector wires that come with it don't even match it!!

How am I supposed to get this thing on the compressor?
As you can imagine , i am pretty hot right now in thinking I have ordered 2 wrong parts and paid 2 day delivery on each one.

UserPostedImage