Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
waningphilosophic Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:13:16 AM(UTC)

Hey Loopyg. Don't know if you still visit this site or get notifications. Back in 2012 you left a comment about wanting to buy a Waring Rocket Ship Blendor. Just wanted to see if you knew about their value? I have a 1930s model and I know that is early in the products line. If you see this message and know about the Waring art deco Rocket Ship BLENDOR, I just want to know what I should be asking for it. It works great, it is old enough to have some significant paint deterioration. It was once Matte Silver and much of that grey/silver has chipped or faded. I see some of the rocket ships from the 40's that are not art deco going for $95 on ********. If you had a general opinion or understanding of the market and could just help me with a little insight, I would be greatly appreciative. If you don't know or don't care about vintage appliances anymore, I completely understand and apologize for the intrusion.
Thank-you
loopyg Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 8:26:16 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: dm567 Go to Quoted Post
I want to repaint my old antique waring blender. I have it mostly dissassembled. How do you remove the motor from the unit? I don't want to break the it.

thanks

dom

this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but would you be interested in selling your blender?
dm567 Posted: Friday, March 23, 2012 10:41:49 AM(UTC)

I want to repaint my old antique waring blender. I have it mostly dissassembled. How do you remove the motor from the unit? I don't want to break the it.

thanks

dom