Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:46:38 PM(UTC)

You are welcome Mark. Keep us posted.

Gene.
mark f Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:40:57 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mark,

The "F10" error code means "Runaway temperature". If it was shown up in the day time (no cook) mode then the problem most likely is a bad Electronic Oven Control.

The model number you posted is incomplete. Verify and repost it.

Gene.

Thanks for the reply,At first I contacted Sears with the code and they just wouldn`t help me over the phone(who are these people?) when I told them it was a f10 code.They just wanted to send a repair guy out for a quick easy fix.I say easy now because after reading some similar posts and getting 1100 ohms from the oven temp probe I ordered the EOC already.Great site!.Thanks again,Mark in Atlanta (79046593504)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:27:45 PM(UTC)

Hi Mark,

The "F10" error code means "Runaway temperature". If it was shown up in the day time (no cook) mode then the problem most likely is a bad Electronic Oven Control.

The model number you posted is incomplete. Verify and repost it.

Gene.
mark f Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:39:02 AM(UTC)

Good morning!, I awoke to my 1 year old Sears Kenmore electric range made by Frigidare beeping and flashing a code f10.Could you please tell me what this code means. Thank you ,Mark Atlanta