Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
dn3477 Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 3:42:51 PM(UTC)

Thank you Gene: I read and printed the old post. I will check the condition of all igniter/ceramic and clean all burner parts very well, then get back with you. Hopefully that will fix it.
David
Gene Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:17:48 PM(UTC)

Make sure ceramic part of the igniters not cracked or broken and all burners are absolutely dry and clean and assembled properly. You can learn better how the ignition system in your stove works from one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...-range-professional.html

Gene.
dn3477 Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 2:59:10 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
David,

You can clean them using isopropyl alcohol and a tooth brush.

Gene.

Gene:
I cleaned as you suggested, and now with one / two / three or all four burners lite all four igniters keep clicking. Now what should I try.
Gene Posted: Friday, July 31, 2009 3:26:41 PM(UTC)

David,

You can clean them using isopropyl alcohol and a tooth brush.

Gene.
dn3477 Posted: Friday, July 31, 2009 1:59:09 PM(UTC)

One of my four burners continuously "clicks" when it or any other burner is in use. A thread on this site said the igniter could be dirty or needs replaced. HOW do I clean it, before I do the replacement?
David