Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fletch0491 Posted: Sunday, January 6, 2008 2:26:50 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the help. It worked fine just now so I'm going to leave it alone for the present.
Fletch
kenson Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2008 5:49:33 PM(UTC)

Check to see if water is going out the drain. If so then the drain valve is suspect. That is what I found on mine.
fletch0491 Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2008 2:55:35 PM(UTC)

I've figured out the dishwasher doesn't have enough water to move the spray arms. When I pour more water in it works fine. The water inlet valve is letting some water in and the continuity test says it is OK. Does the KDC17 have a float valve? Any ideas why a dishwasher won't fill all the way?
Help again
Fletch
fletch0491 Posted: Friday, January 4, 2008 1:23:26 PM(UTC)

The spray arm on the KDC 17 does not turn. It seems to have plenty of pressure, I got soaked operating it with the door open, but the spray arms do not move. Could they be so old, 35 years, that they need replacing? Does the platform they sit on need re;lacing? How do I determine what the problem is?
Thanks for any help
Fletch:)