Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
stevek1959 Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:28:32 AM(UTC)

I should also add that I can move the basket from center to a side and it will stay in that position. Almost feel like hydraulic when I'm moving the basket. Maybe the spring?
stevek1959 Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:08:08 AM(UTC)

Noticed the clothes were quite wet after the spin cyle. I opened the door and held the button down with a screwdriver so I could observe the spin cyle. With a load of towels, the tub spinned slowed (real slow) and wobbled. I removed some of the towels and manually balanced the load. It was a little faster and did not wobble (clothes still wet). I removed all towels and observed the spin cycle and in spun an normal speed. Since this is at my lake place, it would be nice to have the parts in hand before I take it apart. Does this sound like a snubber, spring, or something else. Everything else works just fine. No noise.