Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2022 11:43:03 AM(UTC)

Hello, I'm having this issue agitator and shaft lifts entirely. What is the part number for the plastic clip.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 8:42:57 AM(UTC)

The agitator and shaft lift
applianceman Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:40:06 PM(UTC)

[FONT='Times New Roman']When the agitator lifts up does the shaft and everything lift out of the transmission? If so there is a plastic clip on the shaft that is broken. If this is the case I will give you info on the repair. If only the agitator is lifting up (not the shaft) replace the setscrew that Gene posted. [/FONT]
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 2:36:08 PM(UTC)

There is a locking screw on a side of the agitator (#16 on the diagram). You will need a 1/4" nut driver or a socket wrench to tight it. If it got lost, then you have to order one.

- The locking screw Part number: AP4026393
Coreycrew Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:43:47 AM(UTC)

Maytag top loader LAT9356AAE.
Agitator lifts up during filling and/or washing cycle and will not agitate clothes. I can push entire piece back down and it will engage and work for a load or 2. Eventually it lifts up again, a couple of inches and will not agitate. When machine is empty, I can lift agitator completely out (very easily) and there is some type of transmission fluid or oil on center rod.
Not sure where to start to fix, please help:(