Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
lauraantollini Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:24:20 AM(UTC)

Hey thanks for the reply,[COLOR="Black"]very helful[/COLOR] post please send me in detail how i install tankless water heater in my bathroom.
gestany Posted: Monday, August 27, 2018 4:41:15 AM(UTC)

If you are looking for a good water heater then i want to share my personal experience with you. I am using a tankless water heater in my house and i am very much satisfied with that. My electricity bill has been reduced and it consumes less energy.https://tanklessheaterreviews.com/
alyka Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:08:17 AM(UTC)

just found great bathroom ceiling heater you might want to have this one also
ioane/tech Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3:51:26 PM(UTC)

go online google.com HD.supply has it they are in San Diego
Ron Thompson Posted: Friday, July 10, 2009 3:27:02 PM(UTC)

My old bathroom ceiling heater unit shorted & burned out. I am looking for replacement heater/light/fan finish set that will fit in the existing metal housing.

The old unit's label reads, "Montgomery Ward, SIGNATURE, Model No. 1479B." It was originally installed about 1965. The dimensions of the metal housing in the ceiling are: width 8-1/2" length 14" height 8"

I assume the Signature brand was manufactured by one of the major appliance companies and branded especially for Montgomery Ward; perhaps someone knows if there is a compatible finish set from the original manufacturer?

Thanks for your help.