Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Intimidator Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009 11:57:31 AM(UTC)

does the machine stop before the spin cycle and laeve you with a tub full of water, i.e. does not drain? i had a similar problem with my (same) machine a couple of years ago and i replaced the drain pump. it has worked fine ever since.
JenniferB Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009 11:38:15 AM(UTC)

a tech told me to press and hold the end of cycle signal button for 10 seconds and try it again. If that didn't work he said to unplug the unit for a minute and try it again. Then if that doesn't work, we have to replace the front interface control board which turns out to be the user interface part number 8181905. Apparently this controls input from the front panel which makes sense as the machine was working fine on my first load of the morning and then just quit on my second and doesn't respond to any button pushed. Sooooo, guess what I just ordered?!!!

I will respond back if this does not fix my problem.
Intimidator Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009 11:01:13 AM(UTC)

Jennifer, no guarantee, but try unplugging the machine for about a minute, then plugging it back in. I have the same washer and its great, but only if it is working.
JenniferB Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009 5:27:17 AM(UTC)

Whirlpool Duet washer ghw9100lw1 won't start. Last load started but stopped on it's own after a few minutes. Can't run diagnostic test because no button works. Only the control locked light flashes...no real pattern to flash that I can tell and it doesn't flash all the time. Only when I press a button on the machine.

Please help...I need this machine!