Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, July 17, 2022 3:22:20 PM(UTC)

I have all 4 clicking with just one burner on. Would appreciate any advice!
Guest Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2022 12:06:48 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Mine ignite without the lighter once in awhile then I bought a new igniter module and replaced the old one. It work now but, new problem occurred. All 4 burners clicks when you ignite/lit one of the burners. I was wondering if anyone experienced similar issues or knows how to fix it. Thank you

I believe it’s normal for all of the igniters to spark when any of them spark. I don’t know that for certain, though. If they stop sparking when the flame starts, then all is ok.
Guest Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2022 11:57:02 AM(UTC)

If it clicks only on low, it’s likely that the flame gets too low for the flame detector. There is a procedure for adjusting the burner flame in the installation manual. It is NOT a really simple procedure. Requires pulling the top and then adjusting the venturi. Probably should also check that the jets are clean.
Guest Posted: Monday, November 29, 2021 9:00:40 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
I have the same issue. Clicks only on low ... so annoying!
Any ideas would be welcomed!

Same. Only on low.

Guest Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 11:34:29 PM(UTC)

Mine ignite without the lighter once in awhile then I bought a new igniter module and replaced the old one. It work now but, new problem occurred. All 4 burners clicks when you ignite/lit one of the burners. I was wondering if anyone experienced similar issues or knows how to fix it. Thank you
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2021 3:00:50 PM(UTC)

I had the same problem as #10. Realized that I needed to rotate the diffuser (under he black plate so that it lines up with the igniter. Voila - fixed.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 10:59:14 AM(UTC)

Guest Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 10:58:20 AM(UTC)

Guest Posted: Monday, April 5, 2021 9:07:33 PM(UTC)

What if it clicks only on low?
ima_losin Posted: Saturday, August 15, 2020 8:35:01 AM(UTC)

For me, the issue was corrosion on the little metal disk at the top of the igniter, above the ceramic. I used a piece of 320 grit sandpaper and brought the disk from a very dark gray color to a very light 'bare metal' color. Note that I sanded the top, sides and bottom of the metal disk. To get to the bottom of the metal disk, I very gently pulled up on it so I could slip the sandpaper between the ceramic and the metal disk, then pulled the sandpaper back and forth.

On a side note, cleaning sprays and my kids boiling over their pasta seem to be the main causes of this issue!

P.S. sorry for reviving a 3yr old thread, but figured this will be helpful to anyone looking up the issue.