Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
herb191 Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 8:15:23 AM(UTC)

Everything looks new. I can see nothing that looks burnt and all the connects are tight. :(
ApplianceJunk Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:58:19 AM(UTC)

Check for loose or burnt connection were the power cord connects to the back of the dryer.
herb191 Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:15:21 AM(UTC)

Any ideas anyone?
herb191 Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 9:44:30 AM(UTC)

It looks like it. This is the exact part I got and the site that I got it from.
http://www.********************...mal-Fuse/33001762/516650

Edit
It does not look like I can post URL's here. The part number I got from the other website was 33001762 and the it was item 516650. The website was repair ************....as a side note I would not order from them again it took forever for the part to show up.
ApplianceJunk Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 9:37:59 AM(UTC)

This is the thermal fuse you already replaced?
WHIRLPOOL Fuse, Thermal, part number: AP4043259
herb191 Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 9:35:18 AM(UTC)

We recently moved to a new house and when I went to use the dryer for the first time it would not start. The interior light comes on and I can hear the timer buzzing when the door is open (it stops buzzing when I close the door). The interior light seems dim to me but my girlfriend thinks its about the same as in the old house. I confirmed I am getting 220 coming from the plug in. I replaced the thermal fuse and nothing changed. Also, I don't think that it is the door switch because when I press it in the light on the dryer goes off (I could be wrong though).

So I am a bit stuck on what to try next. I am guessing it is ether the start switch or the timer? If so what is the best way of testing them without buying a bunch of new parts I don't need? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.