Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ApplianceJunk Posted: Friday, December 9, 2011 3:56:06 PM(UTC)

Hi Dave,

It could be a bad wire or connection at the plug under the door hinge at the top of the freezer door.
David_Hec Posted: Friday, December 9, 2011 3:29:22 PM(UTC)

Hi,

I have been trying to get my ice maker auger motor to work. In troubleshooting, I have checked the power to the auger. It was 23 volts. I did test the motor and it will turn when it is wired directly with 120 VAC.

I have checked the door switch and found it to have 120 volts at the input and the output depending upon state. (One will be active when open and the other when the swich is closed) The microswitches and front panel are both working. The microswitch is providing 120 volts when active. The front panel was replaced as was advised on another thread. (It didn't fix the problem)

The viewable wiring to the motor and connections appears in good shape. I have not tried to pull out wiring from within the cabinet walls.

What should I check next? Is there another set of contacts that I haven't found?

Dave