Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:25:24 AM(UTC)

Hi Four20,

In order to provide the most accurate advise I need the complete model number of the dishwasher and as much as possible information describing the problem.

Gene.
Four20 Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2008 7:42:20 AM(UTC)

im stuck on the same problem here fo the price of the board and the pannel im thinkin new dishwasher...lol
chezfritz Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 1:06:33 PM(UTC)

thanks. Do you think I can be confident that the problem is part 5 and not part 3? 3 is the one I meant as "control panel."
Gene Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:43:06 PM(UTC)

Most likely the problem with your dishwasher is not a console which is just cosmetic part, but the display switch (#5 on the frame and console break down diagram).

- The part number for the display switch is AP3010850

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool dishwasher Model DU980QPDB6

Good luck.
Gene.
chezfritz Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:10:03 AM(UTC)

The "heavy" light is blinking, but nothing is happening. If I push buttons, the "lock out" light blinks. If I hold "air dry" to unlock, that doesn't work. Info I've gotten web surfing suggests that I need to replace the control panel, but also that that might not solve the problem. The control panel costs around $150 plus shipping, and I can't return it once I've installed it. So: anybody know how likely it is that a new control panel would fix it? Or got other suggestions? Thanks.