Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
amati5 Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:56:25 PM(UTC)

Thank you for your response. The temp setting was lowered to one level and it's ice now but not ejected. I did some research and it seems mine (whirlpool) is a modular type and can't check the ejector's gear. I just have to buy a new module control. Is it something you can confirm or there is better way to check.

thanks
kooler Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:26:53 PM(UTC)

Place an accurate thermometer in your freezer and note the temp, should be zero or close to it; if there's product inside this freezer then it's it's at the point of thawing if water will not freeze in the ice maker... Any ice cream will be a milk shake by now... Check fan motors inside and out, inspect evaporator in freezer (rear cover) for ice buildup, check thermostat setting... Check for dirty condenser coil underneath fridge... Post back with more info...
amati5 Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:23:38 AM(UTC)

Just what the title said, I can feel the water in the tray but no ice is being made.

Thanks