Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ray Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:31:38 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene,
Stopped by my mothers to measure oven temp today. I only had a wood-stove thermometer to use. After 15 minutes the oven was about 375. My mother swears the oven failed to get up to temp twice for her. Oh well you can't fix something that isn't broke (yet). She is going to try it again over the next few days. I'll let you know what happens.
Ray
Ray Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 5:10:04 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene,
Thanks for the quick reply. The oven belongs to my mother. I'll stop by her house on the way home from work tomorrow and measure the temp.
Thanks, Ray
Gene Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:49:12 PM(UTC)

Hi Rey

Before replacing any parts I need you to measure the temperature in the oven. Place an oven thermometer in the middle of the oven, set the control on 350 degrees and wait about 15 minutes after the preheat is done.

Post the result, please.

Gene.
Ray Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 7:50:14 AM(UTC)

My Maytag gas oven will not heat to the proper temp. The electrical diagram shows it could be one of two parts, the oven sensor or oven control board. Everything else on the control board seems to work. Any ideas?