Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ApplianceJunk Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:04:52 PM(UTC)

I took a quick look at the diagram for your stove and I believe you have to take the door off of the oven first. Then you will have to remove the screws from around the oven door so the door can be taken apart.

From looking at the diagram it looks like one I just did last week.
I had to replace the handle on that one becuase the handle was busted were the one screws went into it.

A lot of the oven doors you can leave on and just remove the top trim piece, then spread the door apart at the top just enough to get in there and tighten the door handle screws. It often help to have a extra set of hands when trying it this way, but I do believe on your oven the best and maybe only way is to remove the door from the oven and take it apart.

Good luck,
duck Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:53:49 PM(UTC)

The oven door handle on the gas range is loose on one side. What is the best way to access the area where it can be tightened? It appears that there are three screws on the top and three screws on the bottom and they seem to be holding the front glass piece and the handle too. Can it be done with out removing the door? Please be specific about the procedure. thank you.