Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Elena Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:27:06 AM(UTC)

Thanks for your help, guys! That's what we thought.
Admin / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:30:44 PM(UTC)

I'm only guessing here, but I'd say this range dates back to the early nineties. We might get you an exact year if you can obtain the serial number.

Hope this helps.
bentwrench1999 Posted: Monday, December 17, 2007 5:43:57 PM(UTC)

I think it is at least 15 yrs. old. They have not made these in quite a few yrs.:) wrench
Elena Posted: Monday, December 17, 2007 2:08:57 PM(UTC)

Dear Wrench,
thank you for the response!
Basically, what we need to know is that if this range was older then 13 years or not. Because if it was (and it looked like it was), under Massachusetts law landlord has to change it anyway and all damage can be considered only as wear and tear (What happened is that the glass surface between heating elements got burst when I put a hot pan on it. Landlord says that we dropped something heavy on it, which is not true :().
Thank you.
Elena.
bentwrench1999 Posted: Monday, December 17, 2007 12:50:13 PM(UTC)

FROM THE PICTURES YOU SENT, YOUR STOVE HAS THE EURO SOLID ELEMENTS. THESE GO BACK SEVERAL YEARS.(OVER 10) I'M SURE. WHAT ACTUALLY IS THE PROBLEM WITH IT? MAYBE WE CAN OFFER SOME SUGGESTIONS.:) wrench
Elena Posted: Monday, December 17, 2007 12:45:16 PM(UTC)

I didn't realize I should not put the site name. I hope it's still OK, since it's just for the extra information. The site is ************ and the part number is 711528.
Elena Posted: Monday, December 17, 2007 12:42:44 PM(UTC)

Dear experts,
You answers would be of enormous help to me. I realize it’s an unusual question for this forum, but with your expertise probably you could answer or direct me where else I can search.
I need to know approximate age of the Magic Chef range from my old apartment (landlord wants to take money from security deposit for the repair, but it was not our fault, the range was just too old :mad:). I don’t know the model number, I only have photos of it, that I put here.
I also found a part number for it on site ************.com:
http://www.************.com
I wrote to those guys as well.
If anybody could suggest where I should look for the information, I would really appreciate your help!
Thank you. :)

Elena.