Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:48:25 PM(UTC)

The part number for the clock is AP2025104

Pull the top trim (#264 on the diagram) toward yourself. Remove the screws on top of the control panel and pull it up and toward yourself. Remove the ribbon cable from the slot on the clock. Remove the screws holding the clock to the control panel and remove the old clock. Install the new clock and remove the wires and plugs (one at a time) from the old clock and connect them to the new clock.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for GE JKP44GP2BG | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
GEUSEROVEN Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 4:55:22 PM(UTC)

JKP44GOP2bg is the whole model number
Gene Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 4:47:16 PM(UTC)

If you do know how to handle a simple tool then this part is not too difficult to replace yourself. If you need the correct part number for the clock then post a digit after "P" in the model number.

Gene.
GEUSEROVEN Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 8:54:10 AM(UTC)

I wanted to know if I could replace the clock or(ECR) control myself or do I need a technician to do this and if I could do it, is there some instructions in how to replace it. No oven quick response would be greatly appreciated.
thanks