Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rodo Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:10:48 PM(UTC)

Have a Bosch SHY99A05UC/14. Had power problem at home which caused the common on the 120 plug to become bad, but the power surged I'm sure.

My unit turns on and cycles (although the leds on the control panel seem to have parts of the letters / numbers missing), but no longer adds water to the cycle. Also, the recalculation time shows very large times (like 3 plus hours on auto cycle and 30 or so minutes on the rinse / hold cycle).

My guess is no power at valve, bad LEDs == bad controller. Found the unit here for a reasonable price located in California so this is where I'm leaning. Have the unit out and the replacement seems simple.

Any concurance?

Rod
rritter Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:31:46 PM(UTC)

I can't seem to get any power across the coils. I did have resistance though.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:43:35 PM(UTC)

Check if the power is coming to the water inlet valve and continuity across the coil.

Gene.
rritter Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:32:25 PM(UTC)

Replaced drain motor to fix the dishwasher not draining but now I do not have water coming into the dishwasher on any cycle. Any thoughts?