Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 1:26:27 PM(UTC)

Did you check the piston & nut (#564 on the diagram)?

You can find more information about this part in one of our previous threads:http://forum.appliancepartspros...er-wont-drain-fully.html

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric GSD3960L00SS Dishwasher | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
thuybrad Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 10:43:36 AM(UTC)

I have two weeks of R&R during my 1 year tour. I have 4 days left and spent the last two messing with this dishwasher. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks and Semper Fi.
thuybrad Posted: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:26:07 PM(UTC)

OK my dishwasher won't drain. I clean everything. Check return hose. Replaced solnoid. Took out motor. Replaced return valve and checked for damage. everything seems to be working. The motor works. The solinoid clicks but only a dribble comes out the return line. Do you think it is the timer? It seems like the new solinoid does not push the bar that closes the valve all the way. It was the same with the old one as well. This is my first time messing with a dishwasher. $70.00 in and wondering if I should have just bought a new one. Brad