Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Jennifer216 Posted: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 1:39:53 PM(UTC)

Okay I reposted in the proper section. Thanks!
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, November 7, 2011 5:02:05 PM(UTC)

You have posted on the clothes washer section. If you will re-post on the dishwasher forum someone should be able to help you.

The most likely problem is that some food particle is stuck in the drain hose or in the pump, or that the pump is not working.
Jennifer216 Posted: Saturday, November 5, 2011 5:34:51 PM(UTC)

I have a GE Dishwasher Model GLD5600. The dishwasher is 3 years old, and up until now, I have never had any problems with it. This week, it decided it no longer wants to drain. I read the owners manual, and the only suggestion was to run the garbage disposal to clear it of any debris. I did this, but the disposal was already empty, so this did not help. I also removed the sprayer arm (?) to see if anything was clogged under there. I was afraid to try to remove anything else and risk breaking a part that was fine to begin with. Any other suggestions for what I can do to find out what's causing the problem?