Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
azhorn Posted: Thursday, August 2, 2007 2:05:47 PM(UTC)

Every thing was already cleaned. I started with that part of it. We even put on new venting tubing cause the stuff that the plumber put on when we moved here was crap. The dryer says E1 when we try to use it.
Gene Posted: Monday, July 30, 2007 11:04:44 PM(UTC)

azhorn
Most likely the problem with your dryer is the vent is clogged up. Disconnect the vent hose from the dryer (4" diameter hose behind the dryer) and run one or two loads without this hose. If you'll see the better performance and the shorter drying time, then the vent needs cleaning and it'll solve the problem. If this is not an issue then I'd recommend to take the dryer apart and clean it inside from the lint including all air ducts. Also such cleaning must be done every other year to prevent the fire.
Good luck.
Gene.
azhorn Posted: Monday, July 30, 2007 12:43:29 AM(UTC)

:cool: Hi, I have been having difficulty with finding my clothes not all the way dry at the end of the cycle. This maching does have a sensor dryness I believe. I was thinking that it might need a new thermastat but there are a few different ones. So which one to use??? I have a lot of difficulty esp with larger loads or if I try to use the highest heat setting. I notice that the time will count down faster then it should for drying the load. Please help me figure this out. Thanks.