Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
McGear10 Posted: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 10:09:45 PM(UTC)

Thanks for error code reference.
Gene Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 3:23:57 PM(UTC)

Very likely the membrane switch was damaged by the spilled water. You may want to order the new part from Appliance Parts Pros and give it a try. You have nothing to lose due to their very friendly return policy.

The membrane switch Part number: AP6014094
Part number: AP6014094

Good luck and keep us posted.

Gene.
mlpetrozelli Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:36:37 AM(UTC)

Hi guys, I have a Kitchenaide KERS807SSS01 that we accidentally spilled water onto the stovetop, which leaked into the electronics thus throwing errors. We opened up the front panel, used a hairdryer to dry both the membrane and display panel, vacuumed out the dust from the front circular vents below it and plugged it back in...no errors.

Yet now whenever we are baking something in the oven, the moment you open the door it throws a F2E1 stuck /shorted key error from the steam. Sometimes it shuts down automatically and you wait for the steam to clear FROM INSIDE the display! It almost seems as if the round holes above it that were clogged with dust are now clear but letting steam into the unit thus throwing errors because of the steam hitting it.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:16:33 AM(UTC)

The cause of the problem could be: faulty door latch switch, faulty door latch motor, bad wiring or faulty control board.
In the model number, you posted is missing one or two characters on the end. It is very important for proper troubleshooting and parts information to have the model number completed. Please verify and repost it.
Lohmars Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:05:48 AM(UTC)

E1 F5 error on my Whirlpool oven GS395LEGB, RH2810892
Gene Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:47:10 PM(UTC)

In order to provide most accurate advice we need the complete model number of the oven.
Lohmars Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:07:58 AM(UTC)

I am getting E1 F5 error code on my whirlpool oven when trying to run the self clean cycle. I think it has to do with the door latch from what I can find but what does that mean? How do I fix that?
Lohmars Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:07:25 AM(UTC)

I am getting E1 F5 error code on my whirlpool oven when trying to run the self clean cycle. I think it has to do with the door latch from what I can find but what does that mean? How do I fix that?
mountain1 Posted: Monday, July 11, 2016 8:42:46 AM(UTC)

Hello good folks at Appliance Parts Pros. I have a GE over under wall oven Model #JTP56WOW1WW. I am getting an F7 error code but on your list of error codes I do not see the F7 listed. Also the test you say that can determine whether the part needed (either the control panel or the control board) that you say is listed right at the bottom of the error codes listed is not there. Please assist and I appreciate your help.
mountain1 Posted: Saturday, July 9, 2016 12:57:01 PM(UTC)

hello...I do not see the F7 error code for a GE JTP56WW1WW wall double oven on your list of GE error codes. I do not also see the test you say is available on the error code page right below the list of brands to determine whether it's the clock (ERC) or the touch pad (membrane switch) that needs to be replaced. Please assist