Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kawfeeman Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:09:17 PM(UTC)

usually on this model when the control unit ( bosch part # 266746 ) is bad , burnt relay on the board, it will get stuck cause heating has not occured and temp never achieved. need to determine if there may be a suds problem in the d/w .. run it on an economy program with very little detergent ( 15 ml or less ) ... Never pre-rinse, especially with a sponge w/ soap on it (remember SOAP is a d/w 's greatest enemy !! ) And make sure enough water is coming into the d/w.. if you have a clogged inlet valve , you may not be getting enough water and that will cause a louder circ pump as well as a poor heating condition. This will cause the d/w to "hang-up" at 26 , 13, 11 or 1...

jim
tpshea Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:37:44 PM(UTC)

Well, I thought it was fixed. I replaced the control panel that I purchased here, and for the first 2 days all seemed to be well. Ran the dishwasher this evening and it counted down to 26 minutes and never went any farther. I found the instructions on setting it to complete mode, and it finally finished after I had pressed the two buttons. It also is growling fairly loud compared to normal. Circulation pump? Thanks in advance.
tpshea Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:53:02 AM(UTC)

Gene,

Thanks much for your advice! I truly appreciate it.

Tim
Gene Posted: Tuesday, December 4, 2007 7:33:21 PM(UTC)

The hardest part is to diagnose which part is bad.
The rest is much easier.

The control board is in the door and thew water inlet valve is under the dish washer in front. In most cases you do not have to remove the dishwasher from the cabinet.

Gene.
tpshea Posted: Tuesday, December 4, 2007 5:23:09 PM(UTC)

Gene,

Thanks much for the help. Are these parts difficult to replace? I am very good with tools, I have worked on computer equipment for the last 30 years. Also, are there any other items that should be considered for replacement as part of normal maintenance?

Thanks again,

Tim
Gene Posted: Monday, December 3, 2007 1:53:28 PM(UTC)

The "F" error code means there is a filling problem.

It could be the water shut off valve under the sink, the dishwasher water inlet valve or the power from the control board to the water inlet valve.

- The part number for the water inlet valve AP3783031

- The part number for the control board AP2802870

Gene.
tpshea Posted: Sunday, December 2, 2007 5:22:13 PM(UTC)

It is making a strange sound when compared to normal running. There does not seem to be any water in the bottom.