Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
john.richard Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 6:16:42 PM(UTC)

I replaced my old controller with a TO8-2K controller using the wiring diagrm referenced on Michael's question. It seems to be working until we try to use the oven. The controller will read the temperature for a short while then give an F4 error, and the oven does not heat up at all. Did I wire it up wrong?
Michael Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 6:45:53 AM(UTC)

HI,
I need help with wiring for GE Oven model # JBP30BA4AD, electronic control wiring (TO8C). I have a new replacement part but the wiring is not exactly the same. How do I proceed?
Admin / APP Team Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2007 11:05:19 AM(UTC)

Good answer, ApplianceJunk.

Andy, if you need/decide to replace the control, here is the right one for your model - Part Details - WHIRLPOOL Electronic clock control board, part number: AP3595759
ApplianceJunk Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:39:33 PM(UTC)

If you have 120 volts going to the control/clock then you will have to replace the entire microcomputer.
andye Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:25:17 PM(UTC)

I have power to my unit and have reset the circut.(interior light and lock work) There is no display. Is it necessary to replace entire panel, or is there a part for display? 3 yrs. old

Thanks, Andy