Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sarina1111s Posted: Thursday, November 5, 2020 6:56:59 AM(UTC)

Can anyone still see this post?? I have the same boiler and it is out...it's so old that even the replacement suggested..I can't find..Please help?
icehouse Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 1:37:05 PM(UTC)

icehouse Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 1:25:55 PM(UTC)

From Sears :
part: 387.92551

Substitution: 8E42A-1

Category:Plumbing and Heating
$98.99 In stock

icehouse Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 1:09:38 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kybigblue Go to Quoted Post
I have a old gas Sears boiler that is 40 to 50 years old. The Thermostat Control Relay needs to be replaced. I called Sears and the part# 387.92551 has been discontinued. Is there another thermostat control relay made by a different manufactor that would work?

Thanks
John

A thermostat control relay? Either a fan relay or control relay. Assuming you are correct about being a "Boiler" eliminates fan relay. So any relay with a 24volt coil will work. A relay is just a switch. :)
kybigblue Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:56:40 AM(UTC)

I have a old gas Sears boiler that is 40 to 50 years old. The Thermostat Control Relay needs to be replaced. I called Sears and the part# 387.92551 has been discontinued. Is there another thermostat control relay made by a different manufactor that would work?

Thanks
John