Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:17:46 AM(UTC)

Nothing last forever.

Gene.
twinklelch Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:06:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Check for a hot air escaping through the door. Check the door gasket for any damages. Replace the door gasket if it's broken or worn out.

If this is not the issue, then the problem could be the worn out temperature insulation between the inner and the outer oven bodies. In such case the oven has to be replaced.

- The part number for the oven door gasket AP2926177

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool range Model RF365PXYN0

Gene.

Gene:
Thank you. No heat escaping around the door, and the seal looks clean and undamaged. So, I guess it's the insulation between the inner and outer oven bodies. But, what could cause this insulation to 'wear out'???
Gene Posted: Monday, November 26, 2007 4:01:07 PM(UTC)

Check for a hot air escaping through the door. Check the door gasket for any damages. Replace the door gasket if it's broken or worn out.

If this is not the issue, then the problem could be the worn out temperature insulation between the inner and the outer oven bodies. In such case the oven has to be replaced.

- The part number for the oven door gasket AP2926177

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool range Model RF365PXYN0

Gene.
twinklelch Posted: Monday, November 26, 2007 3:37:09 PM(UTC)

I notice my oven seems to be hotter at the back than near the front. For example, cookies at the back seem to burn, while cookies at the front cook just fine. Any ideas?? The heat seal on the door??