Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, May 3, 2021 3:09:09 PM(UTC)

I’m having the same issues, with the same dryer (model number is the same). Once I unscrewed the lid and lifted, it looks a piece of felt (for lack of a better term) has dislodged or has worn out between the drum and the drum holder (?).
I think the squeaking would atop if I replaced the felt, but have no idea I’d it’s even made anymore for this model.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated
denman Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2009 5:55:03 AM(UTC)

At the top of the list is the idler roller since it rotates fast.
I could not find info using the given Model Number.
If the dryer is the type that uses a center mount drum support these can be noisy.
If it uses rear drum support rollers they also can become noisy.

May even be the motor bearings.

Another possibility is the blower wheel rubbing on it's case or something has fallen into it.

I know the above is sort of useless since it lists all moving parts, only thing I can suggest is listen carefully to it and try to locate the source location.
Sometimes you can get a clue by it's frequency and then relate that to how fast the different components rotate.

Sorry that I could not be more helpful.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
normanbro Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2009 5:38:36 AM(UTC)

My dryer makes a hi pitch squeaky noise intermittently. I have replaced the glides at front of drum and the problem continues. What is the cause and how do I correct it.