Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, March 7, 2022 11:21:14 AM(UTC)

Having the same problem with my fridgidaire range
Has anyone resolved the issue?
Guest Posted: Saturday, July 24, 2021 8:31:09 PM(UTC)

Guest Posted: Saturday, July 24, 2021 8:29:37 PM(UTC)

VdkaH20 Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:40:48 AM(UTC)

I'm having same problem, but with a Frigidair. I would expect solution to be same with mine just different brands.

BUMP ^^^^^
Phonebookman Posted: Friday, July 31, 2015 7:49:27 AM(UTC)

Did anyone come up with a solution for this problem? I'm having the same problem.
Phonebookman Posted: Friday, July 31, 2015 7:49:26 AM(UTC)

Did anyone come up with a solution for this problem? I'm having the same problem.
Phonebookman Posted: Friday, July 31, 2015 7:49:21 AM(UTC)

frustratedbill Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 11:52:56 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
Is it possible that the switch could be still picking up the heat from the other burner?
I guess it is possible.
Problem is that if this is the case then perhaps another switch not directly by the element could be the culprit.

Note: I tried to bring up the wiring diagram and came up with a dishwasher so here is another try at it.
http://manuals.frigidaire.com/p...assomption/318046835.pdf

I went ahead and ordered the switches and replaced all 5 of them. Unfortunately, the problem is still there. I'm totally out of ideas now. Has anyone worked on one of these units before?
denman Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 1:05:13 PM(UTC)

Is it possible that the switch could be still picking up the heat from the other burner?
I guess it is possible.
Problem is that if this is the case then perhaps another switch not directly by the element could be the culprit.

Note: I tried to bring up the wiring diagram and came up with a dishwasher so here is another try at it.
http://manuals.frigidaire.com/p...assomption/318046835.pdf
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
frustratedbill Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:14:59 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply Denman-

I've actually tried swapping switches around from under another burner but the problem is still there. Is it possible that the switch could be still picking up the heat from the other burner?