Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
tbadgett Posted: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 7:36:50 AM(UTC)

open the door and you will see a 1 in or so insert around inside frame i took a skinny knife and inserted it in slit and started lifting outward, it comes off once i got it away i was able to get the screws out one on each top and bottom, now i have a problem trying to get second hidden screw out top and bottom.
TechnicianBrian Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 7:39:23 AM(UTC)

Glad it worked out for you.
tyohe@yoheconsulting.com Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 7:33:21 AM(UTC)

I was able to get the door open and replace the handle. However, the screws supplied were too long so it was not possible to tighten the handle to the front of the door. I was able to find and use the screws previously used to hold the door.

Tom
TechnicianBrian Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 6:19:11 PM(UTC)

The door needs to be slip open so you can get to the screws. Use a putty knife inserted between the outer door panel, and the inner plastic frame. Gently pull the frame (chock cover) off as you work your way around the door. The screws should be behind the cover. If they are still hard to get to, use the same putty knife to remove the outer door panel from the door assembly. If you break a tab or two, don't worry, there are plenty of them to hold the door together. Replace the handle then snap it all back together.
tyohe@yoheconsulting.com Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:49:31 AM(UTC)

I purchased a replacement handle for the above microwave. Before I purchased it I called the 877 number and was assurred I would not have a problem installing it.

I now have the handle. The screws are installed from the back of the front door panel. HOW DO I DISASSEMBLE TO DOOR TO GET TO THE SCREWS????????

You should know that I called the 877 number again and they were NO help! This has been a very bad experience!

I really hope you can help. Otherwise, it is going to be returned.

Sincerely,

Thomas Yohe