Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
woodchuckie Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:19:41 AM(UTC)

Yes it's up a little from the floor. You might have to remove the paper like cover. It's part 800 on the diagram of your sealed system here. Replacement parts for GE GSS22JEPDWW | AppliancePartsPros.com
ApplianceJunk Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:19:26 AM(UTC)

The valve that the water line connects to in back of the refrigerator.
deedee294 Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:37:08 AM(UTC)

Are you talking the valve in the back up from the floor or do we have to take the back panel off?
woodchuckie Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:46:27 AM(UTC)

The water inlet valve on the back of the unit where the water supply comes in can have a slow leak and will cause ice to buildup and block the fill tube. Disconnect the ice maker line from the valve and watch to see if it has a slow drip. It doesn’t take much to eventually block the fill tube.
The valve can leak because of sediment in the water preventing it from closing or low water pressure.
deedee294 Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:58:19 AM(UTC)

I too have an ice marker that will not work, I take a hair dryer to the water tube every day. What should I do??? I'm ready to just give up and buy a new one. GE's are junk!!!!:mad: