Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
larryntripp Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:13:14 AM(UTC)

Got it. Parts 39 and 40 come off together. Part 40 has two tabs along the bottom edge that pop on/off and then the entire cover can be pushed up and off. Simple fix after that.
woodchuckie Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:30:14 AM(UTC)

Remove the dispenser cover by gently prying going round and round a little at a time to prevent from breaking it. When it's off the screws will be exposed to access the other components.
larryntripp Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:12:57 AM(UTC)

I need to replace a broken slide for the cubed/crushed ice dispenser on the outside of my Kitchen Aid Superba refrigerator. I have the part, but am unsure about how to remove the plastic cover to access the inside to replace the part. It appears it is just clipped on somehow, but I'm concerned that if I just start prying on it I will break the plastic cover. I an replacing part #8 in the diagram below and need to remove #39 and 40. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

UserPostedImage