Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jain Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:37:01 PM(UTC)

I have exactly the same problem. I do not know exactly when the touch panel quick working but the ignitors still work so I know it is getting power. Any ideas or resolution would be great. I have only used the oven once in the 2 years I've had the stove, but I miss using the timers and clock. I've never used the oven cleaning so I know it's not from that. Help!!!
Fresca7 Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:56:31 PM(UTC)

I have the same problem, did you ever get an answer
megeeta Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:09:22 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: indymom92 Go to Quoted Post
I have a Kenmore Gas Oven/Range model #790.77443800. The digital display is completely out, any button you push gets no response. When the display died this then made it where the oven doesn't operate but yet my stove top still works. Is it the control panel that needs replaced or could it be something else?:(
Please help me.
Kathy Ryan-Gonzalez Posted: Saturday, July 9, 2011 7:10:50 AM(UTC)

Although I have a Maytag Gemini double oven we have a similiar case. We have replaced the Clock part but nothing comes back on the screen. The stove top is working fine. Is there another part which controls the input of electrical power to the clock unit?

Originally Posted by: indymom92 Go to Quoted Post
I have a Kenmore Glass Oven/Range model #79094321302. The digital display is completely out, any button you push gets no response. When the display died this then made it where the oven doesn't operate but yet my stove top still works. Is it the control panel that needs replaced or could it be something else?:(
indymom92 Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 12:14:39 PM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore Glass Oven/Range model #79094321302. The digital display is completely out, any button you push gets no response. When the display died this then made it where the oven doesn't operate but yet my stove top still works. Is it the control panel that needs replaced or could it be something else?:(