Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 12:22:09 AM(UTC)

Having the same issues with the blinking seven times. It’s been below freezing temps in Colorado. Could that be the problem?
Guest Posted: Monday, October 25, 2021 2:01:02 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Joe / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: emilyoh Go to Quoted Post
I have a 4 year old Whirlpool Quiet Partner ii Model # DU1100XTPQ8. Last week, the clean light started flashing 7 times mid cycle. I was unable to start a new load or finish the one that was already there. I researched online and found the "secret" reset button code, which did clear the error and I was able to run a load.

Skip ahead 2 days, and the light is flashing again. It seems to be coming on every 3 washes or so. I am worried that there might be something really wrong. I can clear the error and it will allow me to run a load, but I keep having to enter the error code.

Does anyone know what I need to do? Is it a part I can replace myself?

Thanks,
Emily

Emily,

You may not need a part at all.

The flashing "clean light" indicates, a water temperature, heating problem.
It could be due to, a bad heater element, thermostat, or a control board.
Most of the time, it's due to a low water temperature.

You need to make sure, the water temperature, in the bottom of the tub, on the first fill of a wash cycle, is at least 120 to 130 dgrs. F. (you should be able to run the hot water faucet at the kitchen sink, and get somewhere in that range, before you start the dishwasher).
If this doesn't solve the problem, drop us a line and we can walk you through the test procedures for the heater circuit and components.

Good Luck,
:) :) :)

Guest Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 6:52:05 PM(UTC)

Currently have a whirlpool dishwasher, model wdt750sahb, that the clean light is blinking on after running diagnostic testing. Replaced the motor and thermostat in it and same issue continues. Please help!
Guest Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 11:42:15 AM(UTC)

I have a quite partner dishwasher the control panel is flashing how do you reset it
Guest Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 11:40:29 AM(UTC)

I have a quite partner dishwasher the control panel is flashing how do you reset it
Guest Posted: Saturday, May 8, 2021 1:20:07 PM(UTC)

I locked my quiet partner II how do I unlock
Guest Posted: Saturday, May 8, 2021 1:16:32 PM(UTC)

I’ve locked my quiet partner II how do I unlock
Guest Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 6:41:27 AM(UTC)

Need help with whirlpool quiet partner 11. Lights on control panel flashing. I have tried to reset by doing the heated dry then normal heated dry then normal with no luck.all the lights will stop except
Hi temp wash and it will stop flashing for a minute then resumes flashing. If i push cancel/drain then it starts flashing along with normal so then I have normal, hi temp,and cancel flashing. What do i need to do?
Joe / APP Team Posted: Monday, March 14, 2016 5:12:14 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: mlcar1 Go to Quoted Post
Hi-I found this thread when my Quiet Partner II started having the same problem with the flashing lights. I entered the secret code, ran it without detergent, and have run 2 normal cycles since then with no problem.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Molly

Molly, You're Very Welcome !!! We're glad it worked for you. Thanks
mlcar1 Posted: Sunday, March 13, 2016 6:47:18 AM(UTC)

Hi-I found this thread when my Quiet Partner II started having the same problem with the flashing lights. I entered the secret code, ran it without detergent, and have run 2 normal cycles since then with no problem.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Molly