Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2022 3:58:46 PM(UTC)

I just picked up a Danby DDW631SDB Countertop Dishwasher. When I got it I was told that it leaks out the bottom. I opened it up to find a piece is broken and it looks like a hose is missing. I can attach the photo I took, but I'm looking for a photo of the base setup from factory. If anyone can find one please send it to me.
shaneomac Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:07:31 AM(UTC)

i was able to finally get the door back together....but thank you for responding. i appreciate it.
denman Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:34:36 AM(UTC)

Perhaps the following will help
Whirlpool KD-10 1998 Dishwashers, Servicing and Troubleshooting Service Manual - ApplianceDigest.com
You have to join the site to download the manual but it is free and this is a very good site for manuals and other info for the appliance repair DIYer.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
shaneomac Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:37:02 PM(UTC)

thank you for responding. it was my thermal fuse after all. but it was too good to be true. i cannot for the life of me put the door back together. are there any tips, solutions, etc... that anyone knows...
whirlpool dishwasher model no. du943pwkt0....thanks
denman Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:30:14 AM(UTC)

Replacement parts for DU943PWKTO models | AppliancePartsPros.com

Yes it could be as simple as replacing the thermal fuse (Item 4 in Section 1).

You checked power so you probably have a meter, just pull the fuse and check it. It should be 0 ohms.

If it is blown when you replace it be sure to use the new harness that comes with it.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
shaneomac Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:15:25 AM(UTC)

Dishwasher has no lights...wont start. Checked power. There is power until after the door switch to the thermal fuse but i dont get anything after. Is it that simple that the thermal fuse needs to be replaced or is there something else i should be checking.