Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 7, 2007 6:50:47 PM(UTC)

jim
You having the same problem as njblue55. The only difference is: your fridge is side by side and the drain in your fridge located on the back under the evaporator coil. The solution is the same: defrost it and clean it.
Good luck.
Gene.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 7, 2007 6:46:33 PM(UTC)

njblue55
Most likely the drain in the freezer is clogged up and frozen. Every time when your fridge automatically defrosting defrosted water dripping inside the fresh food compartment. You have to remove the back panel in the freezer and using a hair dryer defrost the drain which is located under the evaporator coil. Then put very hot water through the drain until it goes free.
Good luck.
Gene.
jim Posted: Thursday, August 2, 2007 9:16:59 PM(UTC)

water accumalating in bottom of refrigerator,any ideas?
njblue55 Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:36:22 AM(UTC)

Hi , I have a kenmore fridge , model 363-9771622, freezer on top.
A few months ago we began to notice water on the floor , and I thought it was a bad seal. I replaced the fridge seal. This morning I noticed water dripping - pretty steadily - from the freezer control panel which is mounted on the back inside wall of the fridge. A few weeks ago , I did take everything out of it and thawed it for about 12 hours. Any idea what might be wrong? Is there a faulty part in the freezer control panel , or is something getting clogged maybe ?

Thanks ,

Bill