Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, November 25, 2022 10:46:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: wet0321 Go to Quoted Post
Gene,

I have the same problem with my KitchenAid KUCC151T0 compactor. When the ram goes down, the unit fails to sense when the bottom or sufficient trash resistance is reached. The ensuing banging lasts for 5 seconds (unit shuts off) or less if the key is turned off. When the unit comes back (turned back on), the ram retracts normally to the top. This occurs wheter in normal or solid pack mode and the compactor is empty. What switch or device tells the unit to change ram direction? Or is it something else?

I just fixed this. The bottom gear is cracked and the big nut that is turning it is jumping making the banging. My part # was 882699. Don’t buy the cheap one.
dgdl441 Posted: Monday, September 20, 2010 7:25:36 PM(UTC)

1) More pictures available on our website www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: ******** shoes, ******** shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at www nikeok com and contact us at service@nikeok.com
john in nj Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:12:04 AM(UTC)

The chain is not turning, so the screws are not turning either. The unoit just hums/buzzes when I press the start button. The rams screws are inserted into the ram nuts. I dont know how to remove the sides of th4e compactor. It is fully encased in a metal shell. I can access the screws from inside if I remove cardboard panels, but I can't run the machine with the door open to view the scews from inside.:confused:
wet0321 Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:25:42 AM(UTC)

The power nuts have to be threaded onto the screws and attached to the ram. When the unit is turned on, the screws should turn. As they do, the power nuts should follow the threads thus moving the ram downward. Are the screws turning or is the motor just humming? You can view this if you remove the sides of the unit.
john in nj Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:52:56 AM(UTC)

I replaced two hard plastic ram tubes that slide on to the logn screw drives. Now the motor simply hums when I press the start button.

any ideas?
wet0321 Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2008 7:39:30 AM(UTC)

I checked the plastic nuts (power nuts) attached to the top of the ram. These nuts drive the ram up/down when the screws turn. Upon inspection, both were cracked. Then the problem made sense. When the ram bottomed, the ram could not exert enough pressure to stall the motor because the power nuts would split open thereby disengaing them from the screws, and so the screws would just keep turning causing the banging noise. Replacing them fixed the problem.
wet0321 Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2007 5:49:54 AM(UTC)

Gene,

I have the same problem with my KitchenAid KUCC151T0 compactor. When the ram goes down, the unit fails to sense when the bottom or sufficient trash resistance is reached. The ensuing banging lasts for 5 seconds (unit shuts off) or less if the key is turned off. When the unit comes back (turned back on), the ram retracts normally to the top. This occurs wheter in normal or solid pack mode and the compactor is empty. What switch or device tells the unit to change ram direction? Or is it something else?
Gene Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:07:03 PM(UTC)

Hi doglaw44

If your trash compactor has the cycle switch with Solid Pack and Normal positions, make sure the switch is in Normal position.

Check the on-off-start switch. After you turn it to Start and release, it should automatically return to On position. If it got stuck in Start position, the motor will try to restart, causing a banging noise.

- The part number for the white cycle switch AP2984077

- The part number for the black cycle switch AP3020726

- The part number for the on-off-start switch AP3115288

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Kitchen Aid trash compactor Model KUCC151DWH1

Good luck.
Gene.
doglaw44 Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2007 7:25:37 AM(UTC)

Ram goes down but does not go back up. Makes a banging noise. Have to then turn it off. Turn back on and goes up. Is there a sensor in the motor that tells it to go back up, or a bottom limit switch, etc. Not sure what part to even check.
Model # kucc151dwh1.