Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
beenthereagain Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:26:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gary 2009 Go to Quoted Post
Thanx Beenthereagain, The tube was very clean, but I blew vinager thru tube and cleaned both ends with a Q-tip. I guess I'll just have to watch it during filling. Any chance the water solenoid could be sticking?

yes it very well could, but usually if they do , you will notice water being added to washer when its off.
Gary 2009 Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:49:46 PM(UTC)

Thanx Beenthereagain, The tube was very clean, but I blew vinager thru tube and cleaned both ends with a Q-tip. I guess I'll just have to watch it during filling. Any chance the water solenoid could be sticking?
denman Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:31:38 AM(UTC)

When you replaced the switch did you cut half an inch off the end of the tubing? This ensures a good seal as long as the tubing is still nice and flexible.

Probably best to replace the tubing.

Also sometimes crud can be trapped at the bottom of the tub and every once in a while it blocks the tubing. This depends on how your tubing is coonected at the tub.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
beenthereagain Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 2:37:05 AM(UTC)

did you check to see if the clear hose going to the water level/pressure switch was still attached? check it at the tub end aswell
Gary 2009 Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:33:33 PM(UTC)

Overflowed and replace water level switch 3 months ago. Made sure tube was clear and ran vinegar thru cycle. Worked fine until yesterday, when it overfilled. Any suggestions?