Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
TechnicianBrian Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 3:15:43 PM(UTC)

There are three interlock switches that all must be actuated for the microwave to operate. If this problem seems to come and go, it's often due to the door sagging or out of adjustment resulting in the door not contacting the switches. If you remove the grill and the screw that holds the control panel in place, you can see the interlock mount which is held to the frame with two screws. This mount can be moved a little if needed to provide for better contact.
MMiller 400 Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:50:36 PM(UTC)

When trying to reheat food, close the door, timer counts down, light is on, but the maguetron does not engage so the food does not heat. This is an intermittent problem. Is this symtomatic of a lower door switch or can something else cause this?

With the door open I can only see 1 door switch on the lower latch. I have not had it apart yet, is there more than one switch I need to be concerned with?

Thanks