Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
dgdl441 Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 10:09:17 PM(UTC)

********,Air Jordan, Air Max, Shox shoes1) More pictures available on our website www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: ******** shoes, ******** shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at www nikeok com and contact us at service@nikeok.com
dgdl441 Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2010 7:36:31 PM(UTC)

thanks for coming our site: nike,nike shoes,jordan shoes-www.nikeok.com , best quality and customer service here!be pleased to inform you,we just updated our site products online, and now you can place order and get a good deal with discount price online, below some changes for your informations;1. all items with reasonable prices, and easy to order.2, if you order over 120usd, all items will be free shipping.3, for above 200usd order, we hv a special gifts for every packages.our shipping service as following;a. payment: Paypal/western union/money gramb. shipping way: EMS,USPS,DHLc. shipping time: about 3-5daysd. deliver model: door deliveryyou can place order online, we will get your order details when you finish order online,thanks for your time!all the bestqingcustomer service rep.nike,nike shoes,jordan shoes-www.nikeok.com
dgdl441 Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 5:31:38 AM(UTC)

thanks for coming our site: www.nikeok.com , best quality and customer service here!be pleased to inform you,we just updated our site products online, and now you can place order and get a good deal with discount price online, below some changes for your informations;1. all items with reasonable prices, and easy to order.2, if you order over 120usd, all items will be free shipping.3, for above 200usd order, we hv a special gifts for every packages.our shipping service as following;a. payment: Paypal/western union/money gramb. shipping way: EMS,USPS,DHLc. shipping time: about 3-5daysd. deliver model: door deliveryyou can place order online, we will get your order details when you finish order online,thanks for your time!all the bestqingcustomer service rep.www.nikeok.com
TechnicianBrian Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:23:22 AM(UTC)

No grease, just make sure the seal is pressed into place or you will put it all back together and hear some rubbing noise. Personal experience.
marcm45 Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:01:14 AM(UTC)

i did not replace the tub seal, but i just ordered one. thanks! do i need to grease any of the parts i replaced(spin bearing, outer tub bearing) or use anything on the tub seal?
TechnicianBrian Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 3:20:05 PM(UTC)

Did you happen to put on a new tub seal (AP2142342) when you did the transmission? If not, this may be the source of your leak.
marcm45 Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:35:28 AM(UTC)

i replaced the transmission and tub bearing (spin bearing) and i have water leaking from the tub around the transmission shaft and running down on the belts and spraying water on the motor.is there some kind of sealer that i need? the washer is a stackable frigidaire gallery series model flse72gcs9