Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, August 27, 2021 9:30:01 PM(UTC)

The washer is starting out fine abd the skipping from 45 min to 5 min. Abs it’s not washing the clothes properly.
chris76 Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:22:10 PM(UTC)

Double post.......sorry.
chris76 Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:22:07 PM(UTC)

I was just blessed with this beauty myself. A rogue nickel seems to have left my housing with a couple of small cracks and a nice pool of water after each cycle. I removed the housing, sanded it a little and applied some JB Weld to the interior and exterior of the housing. It might help to add that there were no gaping holes and the rest of the pump was unaffected. This might not be advised by others, but I can't see buying a whole new pump just for the housing. I myself have to see if I can keep 5 cents from costing a 100 dollars.
denman Posted: Sunday, June 5, 2011 4:55:00 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts.

You need to buy the complete pump, take a look in Section 4.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
powerqueen Posted: Sunday, June 5, 2011 4:15:36 AM(UTC)

We need to replace the water pump in our cabrio washer. Coins got caught in it and now is leaking. Do we have to buy the whole pump or can we buy the plastic housing that is leaking. The motor to the pump is still working?