Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, November 9, 2007 12:46:06 PM(UTC)

The first thing I would check (especially after bath rugs have been washed) is the drain pump.

To get the access to the pump (and all other part inside the washer) you have to remove the front panel. Remove screws on both sides on the bottom of the front panel and push the panel down to release it from tabs on sides.

- The part number for the drain pump AP2108084

The drain pump

UserPostedImage

Also I would recommend to check the drive belt.

- The part number for the drive belt AP3867042

Good luck.
Gene.
DebS0623 Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2007 4:15:49 PM(UTC)

model FWS850RH0
Gene Posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 4:53:47 PM(UTC)

Hi DebS0623

In order to provide the most accurate advise I need the complete model number of your washer.

Gene.
DebS0623 Posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 2:20:26 PM(UTC)

All of a sudden, once my regular load of clothes is done washing & rinsing, my washer starts making this loud whining/squealing noise as it is in the spin cycle???? I have taken the clothes out & attempted to just run the spin cycle to see if it does it without clothes in it & it continues.
Could this be a belt or the agitator?? I had washed some bath rugs a few weeks ago & for the most part they fell apart (new) and I had a lot of lint in the bottom of the tub... I ran the washer a few times w/o any clothes to clean it all out. Any suggestions. It's about 6 1/2 years old.