Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:53:16 PM(UTC)

The part number for the ice maker is AP4135008. This is replacement ice maker. You have to use the front cover, the wire harness and the arm from the old ice maker.

Gene.
jdmichigan Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2009 7:07:38 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
If that noise is coming from the ice maker then the only way to get rid of it is to replace the ice maker. If you need the right part number then post the complete model number of the refrigerator.

Gene.

I have a Model # 59673504201
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:59:23 PM(UTC)

If that noise is coming from the ice maker then the only way to get rid of it is to replace the ice maker. If you need the right part number then post the complete model number of the refrigerator.

Gene.
jdmichigan Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:28:09 AM(UTC)

I have a 4-5 year old Kenmore Elite Refrig w icemaker in bottom freezer. The icemaker makes constant creaking sound. When I open freezer it stops when the light comes on but if I push the light switch in...it starts the maker and squeaks again. It sounds like someone slowly opening and closing a creaky door. Putting the bail bar( I think thats what its called) up or down makes no change. Any suggestions?:eek: Frazzled