Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 8:43:16 AM(UTC)

It is probably the timer, with the contact corroding over time. You can disconnect the timer and clean the contacts with good contact cleaner. I would also twirl the timer a lot to maybe dislodge some gunk that may have settled in the timer.

Check the lid switch, but I think at the end of the day the timer is your problem.
bulletbkr Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 8:10:46 AM(UTC)

I just moved into a new house, and after a year and a half in storage, my washer washed one load of clothes fine, but now is stopping at ramdom times during the cycle. I'm wondering if it's a timer issue, and lid-loc switch, or if not leveling the machine when I moved it in (yeah, I know, it's on my to-do list for today....) could be causing it to think the load is unbalanced and stop. If I pull the knob out and push it back in, wherever it is in the cycle, it starts right back up, so I'm kinda leaning towards the not-level thing in hopes I can get out of this cheap.

Thanks,

P