Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:03:42 AM(UTC)

I cannot be much help here but perhaps the following will be of some use to you.
Here are your parts
Replacement parts for FRIGIDAIRE PLES389ECH Frigidaire/electric Range | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is the wiring diagram
http://manuals.frigidaire.com/prodinfo_pdf/Lassomption/318271934.pdf

I would say the problem is either the fan relay (F112 in Section 2). It's contacts may be welded together.
OR
The thermostat/bi-metal that is wired in parallel with the relay contacts.
I cannot find this part though they do show Item 119 in Section 2 as a switch and it looks more like a thermostat to me.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
wils-wife Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:55:00 AM(UTC)

I ran a cleaning cycle on my oven and the door locked and would not open. I don't remember how my husband got it open, I believe it was by unplugging or a reset button. Since the cleaning cycle incident, my low speed fan would never shut off. The cooling fan runs continually. We disconnected the low speed fan in order to shut off. The fan for the confection oven is running correctly. I am afraid to run a clean cycle on the oven until we correct the fan problem. We have replaced the oven safety themostat and tried the replacement of the oven probe. Niether fixed the continous running of the cooling fan. Any ideas? .....:confused: