Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:48:31 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: boatfull Go to Quoted Post
when the washer tries to fill it chatters and the water comes in very slow. it spins fine. this only happens when i have the wash cycle is on cold. if i turn it to hot it doesn't make any noise and it fills properly. it is a whirlpool stack washer/dryer. thanks

Boatfull,

First thing you need to do is, disconnect the cold water fill hose from the washer valve and faucet, remove and clean the filterring screens in the fill valve and hose connection. also flush(open) the water faucet for a few seconds or 1 minute, to clear any build up residue in the pipes.

Were it me, I'd do both, hot and cold, since this is a stacked unit .

Good Luck,
:) :) :)
boatfull Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011 5:07:07 PM(UTC)

when the washer tries to fill it chatters and the water comes in very slow. it spins fine. this only happens when i have the wash cycle is on cold. if i turn it to hot it doesn't make any noise and it fills properly. it is a whirlpool stack washer/dryer. thanks