Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ono Nadagin Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 9:13:13 AM(UTC)

sorry to bump this to the top, I waited a few days in hopes I might have gotten a response.

Can anyone tell me the trouble shooting steps for this issues
Ono Nadagin Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 12:08:22 PM(UTC)

I have a FRS26HF5AW0 that wont make ice it is not even get water up to the unit. we have had issues with this ice make for years.

It would over flow water and that would freeze up on the little fan motor about the mid point of the freezer behind the back plate and we had to replace that motor last summer.

well it was over flowing I thin as the drain at the bottom was frozen up again but it was not making ice or filling the tray with water even. Also I just noticed that it is not filling my filter either, I have the clear filter bypass and it is empty this confused me as I am getting water from the door and I would have assumed that water for the door and ice maker went through the filer... or does it truly bypass the filter? I thought it filled the clear empty filer case, is this not the case?

A buddy that once did appliance repair told us over the phone it was most likely the 3 little valves on an assembly at the bottom back of the fridge so I replaced it.....

Well that was yesterday and it is not making ice as of yet(wont fill the tray) but the wife said she heard it make the sound she thinks it makes when it goes to dump the ice it has made into the bin below...I do get water in the door dispenser.

So now here I am hat in hand beggin for help ;) you guys have been great in the past and I have used your advice to repair a stove microwave and washer and dryer... so back again I am

tyia

Key