Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fixxit Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2007 9:01:40 AM(UTC)

often times the pump cloggs or the pump motor wears out. you may have more problems but lets tackle the poor draining first as it sounds like a big offender. if all the water is out of the tub use a bucket or wet/dry shop vac to catch the rest of the water out of the lines. once that is done. disconnect the drain pump electrical leads and try to put it into a spin cycle. this will tell you if it some thing other than just the pump. post you results. good luck
aorose Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2007 8:24:05 AM(UTC)

Hello,

Well the washer is now making a high pitched noise when it is trying to drain during the wash and rinse cycle and is not draining the water completely. During these times it is not spinning well and I am assuming it is because of to much water. The spin cyle is working well and spinning fast however I usually have to spin a load at least twice before I am able to dry it.

Sounds like it is the pump however the high pitch noise is throwing me off a little. Any suggestions.