Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:31:05 PM(UTC)

Just to add my 2 cents...

Check the power outlet too or just try a different one.

Gene.
libertyappl Posted: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:53:16 PM(UTC)

I would check the terminal block, where the cord attaches to the back of the unit first, that sounds like a short.

Nat
alaucks Posted: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:31:27 AM(UTC)

Serial #XL3506189, oven displays error code E6F2. After awhile oven will beep and I can set the clock and the oven will work for a little while then the error code comes up again. Sometimes oven works for days and sometimes is off for days. After contacting Whirlpool directly they told me I needed a new touch pad, P/N 8300437. Before we replaced the part a local service tech told us to pull the oven out to make sure there wasn't a loose neutral. Now since we pulled the oven out, the oven does nothing, it doesn't even display the error code anymore. We received the new touch pad and installed and the oven still doesn't work. We were now told that we need to replace the motherboard or micro computer which I'm guessing is the clock or controlboard P/N 8302967. Before ordering it I wanted to get a second opinion.
Thanks,
Andrea