Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:49:25 AM(UTC)

Looks like the problem is a bad key pad. The model number you posted does not come up and we are not able to give you more accurate advise. If this a Canadian model then we do not have any access to these models.

Gene.
abadfish66 Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:16:22 PM(UTC)

is this gas or electric? If electric, I would check line voltage and make sure you have 240v, one side of the line may have come loose, undone, or a problem with the house wiring. Basically meaning you may only have 120v going to the oven...I like to start with the easy to free stuff first.
bballer Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 5:55:00 PM(UTC)

None of the buttons seem to work on the display. If i press clock, degrees,timer nothing works. when i open the oven door, the light inside goes on and thats it.

The model number is CFEB786JGB3

Do you think it has something to do with the fuse? If it does where can it be located
Gene Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:57:17 AM(UTC)

bballer,

Can you be more specific on the problem?

What is the complete model number of the unit?

Gene.
bballer Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:53:29 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem but with frigidaire, have you come across a solution?
munequita4u2 Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:47:37 AM(UTC)

no, the display is not showing anything.
Admin / APP Team Posted: Monday, July 23, 2007 3:02:18 PM(UTC)

What about the oven clock display? Does it show anything?
munequita4u2 Posted: Monday, July 23, 2007 2:40:38 PM(UTC)

My oven is shut down. The only thing that works is the light inside. I've tried the outlet it's plugged into and it works. No matter what button I press nothing happens. Please help:confused: